Saturday, February 27, 2010

formspring.me

question for your blog hehehehehe..... which would you rather have, a perfect career, a perfect relationship or a perfect family? but you have to choose one hehehehehe - crammer

I'd prefer to have the perfect career.

Family, good or bad, is there for life. You can't choose your parents and you don't really ask to have your siblings. So either you learn to accept them or separate yourself from the concept of family.

Relationships, on the other hand, are a choice. And while it sounds very tempting to be in a PERFECT relationship, I personally feel that such a relationship would have lacked the true choice of making it become something with meaning. Relationships are after all attachments forged between what was once two total strangers. It is a union that requires an actual choice. While some might argue a "perfect relationship" had those things happen too, that kinda makes one question the definition of the word perfect.

A perfect career for me is a job that you 1) Love doing 2) Eats up only the amount of time you're willing to spend working 3) Handsomely pays you enough to hit the bills and have enough on the side for other fun things.

So yeah, a perfect career it would be for me.

I'm already in the one and only very relationship I want. While it ain't perfect, it is however what is truly absolutely making me smile each and every passing day.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails