Wednesday, February 10, 2010

formspring.me

What is your favorite love story (book, film, personal account) Why? Do you believe love is this crazy passionate burning thing or is it something of a slow burn?

I'm a sap. I love 엽기적인 그녀; literally, That Bizarre Girl (not the American remake of My Sassy Girl) for its cute, quirk tale of love and destiny. I also love Sleepless in Seattle and You Got Mail for showing how love can both be something that "just works" and "needs tweaking to be made to work." Love will always have both moments of crazy passionate burning and slow growing fire. Love will have moments of sheer genius and shameful idiotic occasions of error. Love is nurtured. Grown. But ultimately, love is about making the other person happy, and knowing your happiness is made stronger when your partner is happy too.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails