Saturday, January 02, 2010

10 Months. Party boobytrap.


First of, happy happy happy 10th Wheelie Day!
"There's only one thing, to do, three words, for you...."
:-)

Many geek friends have been keenly amused with the fact today's date is a palindrome.
01022010
So for that, I say:
Party boobytrap.
Senile felines.
Never odd or even.
Live not on evil.

Did I draw Della too tall, Edward? I did?


Tonight is the annual Yale party and I can't wait to see the geeks again. It has been quite some time since I've been able to hang with most of them. I still remember fondly the time I first met many of them on the photo shoot for NWA5. Some, like Nick, I recall meeting at New Worlds Transformed (and yes, tinarayan niya ako! Would you believe it? First impression he tells me, "Anong kailangan mo?")

Now, I am so happy to have such a healthy extended geek family to call my own.
And an Egg to have as part of my geek life.

2010, you have been fantastically wonderful so far. Don't let up, you hear?

Day 002 of 365 Days of Geeky Happiness


Can you name them all? Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails