Monday, March 30, 2009

We stopped.

My egg shared me this wonderful story by Haruki Murakami.

I've never been that active a reader, I will admit.  The few books I have read range from Clive Barker to Poppy Z. Brite, Banana Yoshimoto to Amy Tan, with the odd occasional Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, Isaac Asimov, Dan Brown, Anne Rice selections.   I've read a few other novels that I enjoyed, from hobby books like the War of th Lance, to staples like Lord of the Rings, and the less popular White wolf novels, (for this era) Hardy Boys and the like. 

But my egg wanted me to read this single short story.  My egg fell in love with this story and wanted me to experience the joy of reading it as well.

I did.

Allow me to share this to you all.

This is "On seeing the 100% perfect girl one beautiful April morning" by Haruki Murakami.
http://www.mat.upm.es/~jcm/murakami-perfect.html

1 comment:

  1. Luma na ang story na 'to. I've been reading it since the '90s. To me it borders between sweet and confusing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails