Tuesday, July 01, 2008

missing my panda bear so much: zoom


zoom, just one look and then my heart went boom suddenly, and we were on the moon flying high in a neon sky oh bang, just one touch and all the church bells rang heaven called and all the angels sang sunrise shine in a midnight sky oh zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play and then my whole wide world went zoom, moonbeams dancing in the afternoon shadows blowing as the roses bloom looking down on a wonderland oh smack, just one kiss and I was outta whack all at once there was no turning back oh so far above the brightest star oh zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play and then my whole wide world went zoom I touched a rainbow as we went flyin’ by faster and faster we were higher than high for once in my life time I was finally free and you gave that to me (synth solo) zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play oh, oh zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play oh, oh zoom, you chased the day away I knew, the moon and stars came out to play (spoken) zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails