Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Deadly Fertily

Taken from Urim's blog.


Rules:
> Put your music player on shuffle.
> For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
> You must write down that song title no matter how silly it sounds!

If someone says "is that okay", you say?
Regenerator by Capcom

Yep, its a score. No lyrics here. But its from Biohazard, so makes you wonder, eh?

What would best describe your personality?
No Other Baby by Chad & Jeremy

(I don't want no other baby but you....)

What do you like in a girl/boy?
Lewis and Anna from the Vantage Point OST

Another score track.

How do you feel today?
Shannonigans by Michael Giacchino, from the LOST Season 1 OST

Another score track. Something tells me I shouldn't have included score OSTs into my Media Player for this thing. Tuloy, walang lyrics.

What is your life's purpose?
The Glory from the Total Sport Brown Scoring CD

For those wondering, it sounds like the first track of the Titus OST (Procession and Obsequis) as well as the high epic music from the movie 300.

What is your motto?
The Chase Begins from the Vantage Point OST

Sa dami ng mga mp3 albums ko, I was actually surprised that another song from Vantage Point was selected. Katuwa lang.

What do your friends think of you?
Originating From Chaos from the Valkyrie Profile OST

Yep. Seems quite apt.

What do you think of your parents?
A.S.A.P. by Utada Hikaru

(Waiting for the light to change when the wind stopped, i got worried suddenly)

What do you very often think about?
Sweet Caroline by David Archuleta (cover of a Neil Diamond song)

( Where it began, I can't begin to know when, But then I know it's growing strong)

What do you think of your bestie?
Music and Me by Michael Jackson

(We've been together for such a long time now... Music, music and me)

What do you think of the person you like?
Storming Monster by Michael Giacchino, again from the LOST Ost, Season 3

Hehehhee, tama ba yan? Panda Bear o...

What is your life story?
In My Life by Ramiele Malubay (cover of the Beatles song)

(There are places I remember all my life, Though some have changed..)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Resurrection by Kow Otani from the Wanderer and the Colossus (aka. Shadow of the Colossus PS2 game)

Strange. I wonder how this makes sense.

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Waltz for the Moon by Nobuo Uematsu from the Final Fantasy 8 OST

Siyet. Ang apt. Hehehe.

What do your parents think of you?
Memoro de la Stono by Nobuo Uematsu and Masato Kato from the Final Fantasy XI Ost

I have no idea why.

What will they play at your funeral?
Opening by Inon Zur

Another score track. Sounds very middle eastern. Hmm.

What is your hobby, or interest?
With A Little Help From My Friends from the Across the Universe OST

(What would do if I sang out of tune, Would you stand up and walk out on me.)

What is your biggest fear?
The Land of the Impure from the Princess Mononoke OST

Hmm.. I think I can get what this means.

What is your biggest secret?
Expectations by Belle & Sebastian from the Juno OST

(Your obsessions get you known throughout the school for being strange...)

What song will be the subject when you repost?
Deadly Fertily by Michael Giacchino, LOST OST, Season 3

Wala, its just proof. LOST fan talaga ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails