Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Taken from a Mark in cyberspace

BE HONEST! Answer the questions in a comment, then repost on your own journal if you like.

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Absolutely. So serious I cry myself to sleep sometimes missing my Panda Bear so much.

2. What was your dream growing up?
Become an Oscar-winning filmmaker to be able to give a speech, thank my Parents before the whole world, then shout out in tagalog, "Dude Pare, Paano ba yan, Ateneo?"

3. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could really really really really sing.

4. If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Nowadays, San Mig Light is fine.
If you want to be choosy, I'd ask for either Baileys on the Rocks or a glass of Red Wine.
Although the white wine from Cebu I had with my Panda Bear would be perfect if you could find it for me.

5. Favorite vegetable?
Okra.
Used to be kangkong.

6. What was the last book you read?
Nightfall by Isaac Assimov and Robert Weinberg

7. What zodiac sign are you?
Taurus

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Used to have three pierced areas for earrings. They closed up na, I believe.
Other than that, aba, secret na yon!

9. Worst Habit?
I sneak out at night to grab a few beers with some friends.

10. If you saw me walking down the street, would you offer me a ride?
Only if I know you. Or if I don't but you look like someone who really needs one that moment.

11. What is your favorite sport?
Swimming.

12. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude?
Optimistic most of the time.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Start a conversation, or if you're a gamer, play a game.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Putting my dreams on hold to handle responsibilties no one else would.

15. Tell me one weird fact about you.
I have been invited and given talks on things I never won awards for.

16. Do you have any pets?
Not anymore.

17. What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I would probably still be asleep.
Or worry if you're one of my stalkers.
Unless of course I know you.

18. What was your first impression of me?
Okay, now I realize these "me and I" are meant to be whoever I got this questionnaire from. So, assuming this means Mr. Poa, I guess I have to honestly admit I haven't formed an impression of you yet.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Usually disturbing.
Then again, I used to sideline as a clown magician.

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
Too much gums.
Wish I smiled and showed my teeth more than my gums.

21. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Mark, sorry, this really is a weird question if I suppose the "my" is you.

22. What color eyes do you have?
Black.

23. Ever been arrested?
Thankfully, no.
Unless being caught by drunk cops counts.

24. White or red wine?
See Qestion #4

25. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Half to my parents (to use or safekeeping, sila bahala). Of the remaining, a fifth to my own savings, a fifth to charity, a fifth to splurge on friends, a fifth to finally visit my Panda Bear, and the last fifth, to tide me over til the next paycheck.

26. What's your favorite place to hang at?
Currently, Malate with friends, Fandom Cafe in Cubao, or Rewind in Betterliving.

27. Do you believe in ghosts?
I know ghosts exist.

28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Either prep for an upcoming RPG, work on DILIMAN, or just play a computer game. Haven't found anything good to read lately.

29. Do you swear a lot?
When driving.

30. Biggest pet peeve?
Drivers who don't use their damn signal lights. What? Can't move that little finger to make the damn signal before you turn?

31. In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Tobie

32. Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Absolutely. And I am living in a tremendously fulfilling romantic arc in my life.

33. Do you believe in God?
Absolutely. My Faith in the Creator is absolute.

34. Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?
I did in mine. Now who else wants to join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails