Monday, January 14, 2008

Some updates:

Had a minor car accident. Thankfully no one was hurt. But definitely, I'm saying goodbye to my shopping fund for a while.

A good thing then, that I saved up some cash working for Skyrocket Interactive, Lowe Advertising's Spank! and other rackets I worked on.

Time to collect on those peeps who owe me money too.



On the other side of the spectrum, LOST fans would be both thrilled and horrified to know that Emilie De Ravin (our darling Claire) has posed in a very... uh... attractive way. Find more photos of our darling little Lost Mommy in the link below.




http://www.tvshark.com/photos/?n=Emilie+De+Ravin+Mag

Lastly, U.P. is now celebrating its Centennial. I am hoping to be able to snag some of the memorabilia for my Panda Bear. But now with my sudden car-less situation, I am not sure how I'll make the sojourn to the north.

Calling to those who can get me something from the Centennial, do let me know. I'll pay you back, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails