Friday, June 08, 2007

MY APOLOGIES
Yes, my dear friends, I apologise for the sudden lack of posts and whatnots in my blog. I guess after my Panda bear left for Vancouver, I suddenly found myself going through a lot of events which I prefer I kept private for the meantime.

I have been doing some other stuff, however, which I should talk about and I promise to try and get back to my writing chops soon enough. Have projects I am part of to talk about, as well as some new stuff which have entered my life and tickled my fancy.

The Panda Bear is adjusting as well. Last time I spoke with her, she already has a slight hint of the accent! (Yes, she denies it but I would know. Heheheh!) For those who know her YM, you can catch her online around 4:00 to 6:00 in the morning at times, so do try to say Hi!

Catch you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails