Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And in a few hours, the Panda Bear flies to Canada to make her dreams come true.

It will be hard. It will be something I never truly used to believe in. But I definitely believe that you are worth taking the chance to make this work regardless of the number of time zones and miles we will have to cross.

I love you, Patricia Raine Mallare Pimentel.

And I promise you, I will see you again soon.

Have a safe trip, my love.
See you again someday.

To all those who want to drop her a message or a greeting, feel free to post in Pandagoestocanada.blogspot.com which I set up for her. If you need a google account to post, or if you don't have time to create one, you can simply contact me and I'll make sure she gets your message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails