Friday, April 06, 2007

APRIL MUSINGS
I feel the urge to revamp my blog. With our family business steadily growing more and more stable, I've been anxiously awaiting for the chance to have more free time to do what I want. Had to turn down a possible film role due to work. Furiously finding time to finish a script I owe a friend. And sneaking in moments to continue scribbling scripts and copy work for another friend.

Panda Bear Isha has been quite a trooper, supporting me when I get too tired (or sleepy.) Her patience is truly admirable and many women will do well to learn from her where she finds her inner strength. I will always be thankful and grateful for having her in my life.

Anyway, have to jump back into work. Be in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails