Saturday, December 10, 2005

BOOK LAUNCH IN A FEW
Feeling iffy. Feeling shy. Feeling "what the hell is going on... am I really part of this" for some reason. Feeling a tad unwilling to show up. Feeling unsociable. Feeling frustrated. Feeling ironic. Feeling insecure. Feeling sleepy. Feeling lazy.

I hate feelings some times.

They can betray you. They can harass you. They can twist and distort a simple day into something stranger. They can make a simple exchange feel like a current of undertones.

But I guess it is better to have feelings that can be confusing, than to be numb and live a life without sensations.


(Artwork from a an artist I really admire. Luke Chueh does the most cute and disturbing art I've seen. Check out more of his stuff here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails