Wednesday, July 20, 2005

GANDA PALA NG SONG NA ITO
(Sappy moments do happen, so sue me!)

Each Day With You
Martin Nievera

Flowers oh, on this lovely evening
Though they have no words
they share my feelings;

As we walk along the avenue,
Pardon me, I just can't
help staring at you.

When I look into those
sparkling eyes,
If float in the air and wonder
in paradise;
You give my heart a source of
inspiration,
Your beauty is beyond imagination.

CHORUS:

You are the one
The only one I desire,
When we touch,
When we're one you light the fire;

The seasons we share
Hand in hand, there seems to be no time,
Each day with you becomes a Valentine.

Time must go on and so must we
Moments slip away to unlock the memories;
One day as we look back with
all this treasure,
Candle light that shines beyond before.

(REPEAT CHORUS EXCEPT LAST LINE)

Each day with you becomes a Valentine.
Your beauty is beyond imagination.

(REPEAT CHORUS EXCEPT LAST LINE, 2X)

Each day with you becomes
Valentine.

(REPEAT CHORUS FADING)

So It's You lyrics

Christian Bautista

INTRO

We smiled, that's how it all started
And you came right in time
When I needed someone
And we said hello
Suddenly, my heart was beating fast

CHORUS
So it's you I've been waiting for so long
So it's you, where were you all along
Very special moments, these will always be with me
We are here, you and I, we belong

AD LIB

We touched and we felt more beautiful
Add two hands reachin' out
Filled with so much longing
It felt good inside
There is no denying I'm in love

[Repeat CHORUS twice]

CODA
We are here, you and I, we belong

3 comments:

  1. I remember the second song being sung by Raymond Lauchengco back during the Bagets days! My gawd, tanda ko na!! Waaahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at binasa ko nga talaga ang lyrics, it's a song that never fails to tease the heart; ehehe raymond lauchengco and bagets days nga...memory lane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEheheh..
    Sappy moments rule!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails