Saturday, June 11, 2005

THE ZOO!

As a finale for the fun-filled trip here in Los Angeles, my brother Mike and my sister-in-law Ives decided to bring me and my dad and the kids to San Diego Zoo! Spending one whole day there, we went around and checked out the animals, took the tour bus, rode a sky-ferry and had fun watching the Bears, the Elephants, and hunting for the lion!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Definitely going to try to revisit the place and see the other even newer sections there the next time I get to travel .  For now though, am content to have seen all the wonderful beasties and the great sights to see in San Diego Zoo.  Too bad though, we weren't able to check out the Giant Pandas.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails