Thursday, June 02, 2005

NOT FEELING TOO WELL
Stuck at bed today with my throat gnarly and my coughing quite frequent. Sad that I have to be feeling ill today of all nights considering today is my brother's Graduation Day and many of my friends online today are too busy to chat.

My sister-in-law, Ives, offered me a bunch of Sav-on medicines for cough and phlegm, but I opted to avoid them considering the common drug here Advil is something I am allergic to. So am just immersing myself into a liquid theraphy with lots of juice, water and fluids to help melt the phlegm. Also drinking the Clusivol that I brought from the Philippines; hopefully the shot of multivitamins helps me overcome my current "Marge-voice".

Feeling slight chills too so here's hoping it ain't a slowly incubating fever. The last thing I need right now is to really get full-blown sick. That would just really, really, REALLY make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails