Sunday, May 22, 2005

DAY ONE and TWO

IN LOS ANGELES
With all the sights to see, things to experience and events that made the past two days remarkably wonderful, nothing compares to the sheer joy of having fun and spending time reacquainting myself and endearing myself to the kids: Sophie and Jam (Tolites). 



Ever since they left the Philippines to be raised here in Los Angeles, I always had this increasing fear that eventually, both would grow up to forget who I am or what I look like.  Thankfully, that was not the case.  The two kids remember me clearly and barely needed time to reacquaint themselves with me and spend some time laughing, joking and trading stories.



Kids.  I tell you. Some day I will have my own.
I promise you that.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails