Friday, April 08, 2005

Missing books
Frustratingly, I have noticed that there are a number of gaming books that I seem to be missing. I've tried contacting everyone I can whom I recall in someway or another was interested in gaming to see if they happen to have the books in question. Sadly, none seem to (or don't recall having them).

Missing are:
1) Robotech: Sentinels books
Contains the rules for Cyclones and the Invid
2) Giovanni Chronicles I - II
Contains the adventures for Giovanni Chronicles I - The Last Supper and Giovanni Chronicles II _ Ashes to Ashes
3) Mage: Technocracy
A hardbound book containing the system and concepts for playing a Technocracy focused game for Mage: The Ascencion
4) The Anarch Cookbook
My own copy of the Anarch Cookbook for Vampire: The Masquerade
5) Elysium
My own copy of the Vampire Elders rules for Vampire: The Masquerade

So if anyone there who happened to borrow any of the following books recalls it was with them, please please PLEASE return the book when you can. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails