Sunday, March 13, 2005

Updates
DILIMAN website down
I have no idea why.
Issue fourteen is still delayed by money-earning work.

ONE SHOT RPG a success!
Ran a new World of Darkness Strangewood inspired game for Art and Jurist Gamban with James playing my first mate. Had a great time even if it was pressed for time and was having withdrawal symptoms.


MACROSS: Another Song moves onwards

With the plot now diverging from the real Macross II: Lovers Again plot, I am now exploring a new direction that will inevitably merge Macross and Robotech into one more coherent plot (well at least in my opinion).

NEW RAD SPEAKERS
Thanks to Seth for my new speakers! The sub-woofer really makes listening to Phantom Of The Opera (original musical, no the movie) so much more... heart-throbbing. Love how it brings new life to Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth! THANK YOU!!! Advanced Birthday gift ko ba ito?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails