Friday, February 04, 2005

We3

Typically, I loathe dogs and cats. They scratch, they bite, they smell weird and they tend to be very messy animals. I know I know... a lot of you out there would hate me for being one of those people who hates dogs and cats, but don't worry, though I don't hate rabbits, I find them smelly, messy and annoyingly fat too.

I mean come on, I call my blog the Garapata can speak.
That should be a hint how i feel about dogs to say the least.

But after reading Grank Morrison and Frank Quitely's WE3, I just... damn, I don't know what to say about it other than this is one self-contained 3 issue mini that everyone who ever loved animals or hated them SHOULD READ.

There's so much to say about what I like about it, that I am too afraid of spoiling things if I start. So let me just say that may I one day be able to make something like this. Really. Its just...

Wow.
Stinky man evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails