Thursday, December 16, 2004

Update on my Torture
Okay, it is 10:50p.m. and the shoot continues on. We finished more than half the storyboard so far and its going great. Had it not been for the added fact that I am just soooooo exhausted, I would be energetic and happy right now. Had to squeeze in so many things to do today that I pray I do not get down with some sickness tomorrow for the Christmas Party.

And yes, I have a solo dance number (with my compliment of back up dancers) too.

So please, someone up there.. don't have ABS-CBN consider broadcasting the party tomorrow. Please please don't...
I can humiliate myself in front of the whole Kapamilya family since its me laughing WITH them. But I don't think I can take being seen world wide dancing and singing like an idiot.

(Kung may talent fee lang sana, puwede pa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails