Monday, September 27, 2004

I guess its time to move on
At first, I was being open-minded. Opitimistic that you'd realise that I have been very very understanding of your needs. And of the respect you wanted me to give you. But now, I realise neither of you are willing to do the same for me.

It was bad to know you both betrayed my friendship and trust.

And now, to realise neither of you care about the friendship we had.
And still spend each weekend, happily going out and not even attempting to repair thee hurt and pain from having betrayed my trust.

No more.

I guess the fact that it hurt me was never important to either of you.
Especially considering the things that had happened.
And the fact you two still go out together and everything else you do.

Well, don't expect me to even consider you as someone I should care for.
Just returning the way you both treated me.

Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails