Tuesday, August 31, 2004

the new World of Darkness and Vampire: The Requiem books
are out and i do not have the money for them. Fuck fuck fuck.
Really. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I hate this.
I can't afford to buy the books I wanted to get. Argh...

I really should try looking for more sideline jobs. I really should be less generous and expect people to pay me back. I really should start charging for the small favors I do other people who aren't really even friends.

If by some miracle, someone actually treats me both books as a present with no strings attached... I will definitely, without doubt, go through a life-changing moment of epiphany and reconsider my life.

Grabe. Drama ba?

DILIMAN is offline.

Yep. Something wrong with my webspace it seems. Contacted the person in-charge and hoping for an answer soon. Hope its nothing that bad. Really do.

Til then, sorry to all those who hoped to check the site. If you haven't gotten a copy of the free CD with PDF versions of the first ten issues, you might still be able to grab one at Comic Quest, Mega Mall. Go ask for Vinnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails