Wednesday, August 18, 2004

30 hours of work and...
...my Macintosh G4, with all my projects especially two major projects (one of which was due today), crashed. God knows how close I am to just freaking out if more things don't go the way I hope today. Especially with today being a day that so many things are aggravating me.

I want to cry.
I want to go home, take a good shower, get into clean clothes...
and maybe, while in my room alone and contemplating on the fact I still have to go to work tomorrow
(which happens to be Quezon City day, a FUCKING holiday damn it)
and try to salvage the mess that has swamped over me..
break down and cry for a moment, wishing there was someone to hold me close, whisper to me how much I have done more than enough today, and kiss me to console me that even after all this, I am still a better person than others think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails