Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday is tip-toeing really slowly
The day went okay as far as working at my office goes. Had an early General Assembly since the big President was in the area and supposedly it would be good to have him around. Not much good news as far as what directly affects me though. Congratulations to those who got promoted though.

Finally saw Spider-Man 2 last Friday. Really good movie. The bakat moments of both Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst were a bit unnecessary, but would definitely boost re-watch sales in certain markets. Doctor Octopus was a great villain! I just don't understand why dipping a miniature sun into water would stop its perpetual energy cycle.

Silent Hill 4:the Room is turning out to be disturbing. And that's good. My god. My fear for dogs has just taken a huge leap and now I'm worried about going around alone at night again. Heheh.

Siglo: Passion, the coloring continues.

Diliman 13, the drawing and rewriting continues.

Life is ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails