Monday, July 19, 2004

Fucking Hate Having to be Strong for EVERYONE ELSE but me
I'm sorry but I just have to rant out today. Honestly, it has been a good day and all. Had a great time with Sam and Seth with our Changeling game, as well as the preparations we did for the upcoming Exalted: Sidereal game. Had nice bonding time with my Mom and my Sister. Had a chance to chat with my Dad who is currently in the United States visiting my Brother and his family there. Had a chance to get some movies I liked. Found some music I enjoy listening to. Got a chance to see a movie I wanted to see. Found a copy of some books I really hoped to get.

Work isn't so bad either.

But right now, suddenly, I feel very fucking pissed off.

Maybe its the fact that so far, to my knowledge, friends of mine who have gotten married aren't in good fucking marriages right now? Maybe it has to do with the fact that so many people whom I love being in touch with fucking disappear like you don't exist the moment they find some new focus on their love and passion and fucking sexual urges? Maybe it has to do with the fact I have been slowly getting consumed with the reality that I am no longer earning enough to be happy? Maybe it has to do with the feeling my comic pages in Siglo: Passion are fucking crap? Maybe it has to do with the nagging and growing feeling that my Diliman comic is pathetic and juvenile that some friends of mine who are in the comic industry (as small as it is in this country) have BARELY cared to send any form of feedback on it.

Or maybe it is just one of those moments I have my mood swings.

Its been a while, I guess.




God.
There was a time mood swings would be my perfect moment for writing either poetry or really short stories.

What happened?
To me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails