Friday, April 30, 2004

Friday nears its end
And yes, by tomorrow the World of Darkness is officially over. Soon to rise from the ashes is the fan named WOD 2.0 which is a complete revamp of the concepts and systems of Vampire, mage and werewolf. Again, I feel a tad sad for the loss of the game line. Although I fully support their decision, being an adherent believer that all good things come to an end, I still feel somewhat saddenned that many other gamers might never be able to have a chance to try the game line out the way it was before.

A fact of life, I know.
And yes, I am aware that WOD 2.0 may be even more engaging, and ground-breaking than the first one.

Still, I mourn for the loss of a great game setting...
and anxiously await the birth of a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails