Monday, April 12, 2004

Back to work...
Yep, it is Monday and so begins another year long trial of work, exhaustion, low pay and lots of experience. The day began with Seth reminding me to head to work early so I can leave early as well, followed by a call for help for financial support from a friend. Breakfast was great; Joey and I partook in the delicious tostadong hotdog with toasted bread at work and I opted to gurgle down a Chuckie Chocolate drink for fluids. Turns out, the boss will not be coming in today, which means this day will require a lot of initiative.

Watched the Cat with Hands again. Damn... I can't wait til I have the funds and time to make something like that. I am not giving up on my dreams to be an indie filmmaker, I tell you.

I'm not giving up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails