Thursday, January 29, 2004

Good day that started like crap
Well, first my tummy acted up again.
Ah, I hate it. Sometimes I wonder if its still the amoebiasis that got into me some time last year. My boss called and asked if I was going to work. When I told her the problem, she so nicely told me, "Stress yan. You really need a break! Konting araw na lang. Basta I need you for work tomorrow ha. But after that... RELAX!"

I love working at ABS-CBN Global Limited.
Extremely under-paid and all, but damn, at least they treat me as a person!
And for those interested, we have openings for writers, graphic artists and producers!

Got to borrow a copy of Dido's latest album "Life for Rent". I just looooove the song White Flag. Its got lyrics like this:

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you,
Or tell you that.
But if I didn't say it, well I'd still have felt it
where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be


Oooh... Love her music! She's like 2nd best singer now in my opinion, tossing my former number two:
Utada Hikaru to a number three spot. Still, my Numero uno idol remains untouched by time: Tori Amos.

Then, spent the rest of the night watching the DVD copy I have of Pirates of the Carribean. Definitely a great movie to watch. No regrets seeing it. Loved the twist on the moonlight. Should have thought of that for my Diliman comic! Ahh... inspired to do issue 13 soon!

Well, that's it.
Its back to work tomorrow... or rather, later.
And one day of seeing friends, running a game, and last minute pasalubong/pabilin before I am off to the States.

Please naman.
Guys.
Pray my plane lands safely at all times.
Thank you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails