Monday, January 26, 2004

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Birthday greetings to the man who has been a source of inspiration, a comforter, a friend, a companion through hard times and great songs... Carlo Vergara. Honestly, I can be so dumb some times and forget to keep track of important days like that.
Still, better late than never.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARL!!!

Wan...
...is actually selling.
I still can't believe people buy my shit.

DILIMAN 12 is still delayed
No thanks to work-loads meant for two landing on one person (namely, me).
Still, I promise to have issue 12 done BEFORE I leave for the U.S. this weekend.

Gehenna game has begun


And so far, the first game session was a perfect success. It had a perfect balance of drama, sensibility, conflict, political agenda, action and sex. Damn. I wish I could actually experience being in one of my own games. Sigh... the ever ironic tragedy of a Storyteller.

Los Angeles...
And the rest of the United States and possibly Canada...
Here I come! Countdown has begun, T-minus 5 days....

Tobie's one and only nude picture online
O ayan. Someone requested for it eh.
This is me taking a shower. Full nudity yan!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails