Thursday, January 01, 2004

And so it begins...
Hello 2004.
Spend the morning working on the pages for the collab I'm working with the great Elbert. Finished one and a half pages in a few hours. By the time the sun came up, I realised I should head for bed and dove into the sheets with my head still spinning with ideas. Sleep came to me around 10 a.m.

Woke up at 12:20 and rushed to the shower. We had a lunch to attend at Pasay (Mother's side reunion) and we got there with loads of time to spare. Had a wonderful salad and a light serving of pasta and kare kare. Stayed loyal to Coke Light and had a glass of red wine. Capped it off with two kindly generous servings of ice cream (Cookies and Cream and Fruit Salad flavors!) and entertained the kids. The kids made some shirt designs and my aunts asked me to join thier "Fashion Show" to feature the shirts. Opted for something a tad more... showbiz-inspired and wore the shirt beneath my blue polo. When the time came for the runway (with the kiddies actually remembering thier cues) I came on to the floor, whipped the shirt off and began dancing my booty like some gigolo.

Felt sleepy around 4:00p.m.
Got back home to Paranaque and feel tempted to find my way back to my apartment in San Juan. I love my family and all, but damn, I miss my Playstation 2 and my PC. Using my mom's laptop just ain't the same when updating my blog.

Still... had loads of fun. And the day is barely over. Heck, its partly halfway as we speak. It has been fun so far, and I have no doubt it will continue to be.

Definitely a great way to start the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails