Friday, December 26, 2003

Movies I am anxious to see
Well, other than the obvious,
there's a bunch of movies I am looking terribly forward to seeing.

Big Fish simply because Ewan McGregor remains the best actor I have ever seen on the big screen. He ain't no hunk, yet he can command performances and capture the viewers with his captivating talent(s).

Resident Evil:Apocalypse simply because this is one of the few movies-based-on-videogames that actually works. And I adore Milla Jovovich (a very under-rated actress if I ever saw one).

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is one. I love movies that have the Pulp feel with less of the angst LEXG had. Not to mention having Jude Law, Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie in one movie is the bomb!

Osama is another. I'm a sucker for true stories. Although I have less of an interest for what the Taliban was up to, I have a lot of heart for what the young girl had to go through in this Like-Mulan-Yet-For-Real tale.

Aliens VS Predator simply because this was a movie that was long, long expected to come. Seriously, they should have realised how cool this would be a long time ago.

and there's

The Prince and Me not because of Prince Edward, but because I am a sucker for almost any movie with Julia Stiles in it. I wonder if this will beat "Ten Things I Hate About You" which stands as my favorite teen-flick of all time. Of course, since I have yet to see Mona Lisa Smile that makes two movies that may push Ten Things out of the number one spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails