Monday, October 27, 2003

Weekends Smile at me
The weekend went very well.
The one-shot roleplaying game session I held in Gamer's Shop, Greenhills went very well. Many thanks to my players (Jacob, J, Mark and Luis) for a wonderful session. It was the second session so far for Memento Mori, my tribute for the World of Darkness of White Wolf Gaming Studios.

Had a wonderful, though short, time with my parents too. Talked about life, future, work, and even trips to Boracay and the United States over lunch. Lunch was yummy! Inihaw, Okra and porkchops! Yum!

And for the evening, I finally got a copy of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon for the PS2 (4 out of 10 stars sadly), as well as DVDs of BELOW, Charlie's Angels 2 and a VCD copy of KILL BILL.


May this be a good sign for the rest of the week to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails