Monday, September 01, 2003

Overtime groans
Its the first day of September and already I got overtime blues to groan over. Just last pay period, I clocked in over 22 hours of overtime, including the hours I spent working on Quezon City day. I guess this pay period will try to test that record for the year.

Juggling so many projects, I really wonder now on the chances my plans of flying to Los Angeles for a break will still happen this year. My parents keep warning me, "Work will always be there, you will always find more work." I know, its a truth.
But I guess I just care about my co-workers too much to be willing to pass on to them all the workload in my hands right now.

Ah.
I am too much a fucking martyr at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails