Thursday, August 14, 2003

Re-ENERGIZE!
Had a great lunch with Ner of Zodiac and Sanduguan.
Must say it was a very revitalizing time, talking comic talk and bantering about our upcoming project!
I do hope my work delivers. It was real nice and self-esteem boosting to be the recipient of his compliments earlier.
I promise I'll get TALK TO ME out and released some time too. Might have to redraw the whole shebang though.

Received touching e-mail from a few friends too.
I guess it'd be better not to mention who you are, since others might take that and turn it into something else entirely (which seems to be the norm nowadays when there are people who don't appreciate your efforts) so I'll just keep it short and say THANK YOU.

Other than that, work, though hectic like hell, has been a great day-to-day moment.
I have a commercial shoot to Art Direct and handle production of this coming Friday and I must say I am very proud of the team that has been formed for it. The Director (Rico) and the D.O.P. (Makoy) are both young and very vibrantly creative people. I can't wait to see how this turns out in the end.

I guess the wheel is turning.
Oh yes it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails