Monday, August 04, 2003

JESUS DeuX - Act II: The Three Kings
ACT TWO: THREE KINGS
Three business men arrive at the lobby of the Genetics Company. Each one carrying a large suitcase for the business deal. They regard each other with suspicion considering they are from rival companies.

KING A
I see you're here.

KING B
I see you're here.

KING C
I see you're here.

KINGS
I see you're here.

KING A
I admit I am here for a proposition
and have no qualms of indecision
to be a guarantee to the new resurrectee
and finance is global expansion.

KING B
Like you I am here to offer resource
and have no qualms of using force
to gain the bigger pie, that's deserving of I
in parting of this course.

KING C
Now, Melchior and Baltazar behave now
Gaspar will be the one to show you how
to finalise a deal, your opportunities I'll steal
with a single present I bring for them to own!

(GENETICS COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE ARRIVES)

KINGS
I have come to offer my name and my share
I have come to seek contract and agreement most fair
I offer you this present, a token of mine
Will you give approval and a glass of wine?

KING A
VISA, Mastercard, ATM and GOLD

KING B
MYRRHcendising, toys, t-shirts and mugs

KING C
A chapel, a choir, FRANKINCENSE and prayers

KINGS
I offer!
I offer!
I offer you!

GENETICS REPRESENTATIVE
Sold!

Thanks to my Uncle Ricky for having a copy to my musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails