Saturday, July 12, 2003

Pitched...
Okay, sacrificed part of my creativity and pitched a show idea to my office. Here's to hoping it leads to something more substantial than Intellectual Theft. Well, one can't achieve anything without risk-taking eh?

Diliman
New site seems to be functioning well, but surprisingly not a peep of response on what the ninth issue is like for its readers.
I wonder, do they know the issue is up? Maybe I should shut down the old geocities site and point all traffic here instead?
Hmm..

Brown-Outs
I hate it when the power dies out. The heat. The claustrophobic darkness. Ah.. it wouldn't be so bad if I had a partner to snuggle up to and.. well, make use of the darkness with but.. life's like that sometimes I guess. On other times, its just plain cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails