Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Morning groans
I will never understand it.
But yes, it happens. I'm sure it has happened to you at one point or another. You meet someone, you chat a bit, you get to know each other as pretty intersting people. You occasionally bump into each other, exchanging greetings and trading hellos.

Then its gone.
One sudden moment, you're in a queue for breakfast and notice the person a few feet ahead of you. You want to ask the person to join you at your table. You want to ask, "How are things?" and "What's up on your end?"

But instead, you see the person hurriedly find a table, eat breakfast, then hurriedly leave without a hello. And the funny thing is, you know the person noticed you.

I can't help but find myself pondering:
Is the person acting like some child, or am I since I'm letting myself get emotionally rilled up for what the person did?

Such frustrations seem to increase in intensity each passing day. I'm starting to wonder exactly where I stand in all this. Do I have the right to be more assertive, telling the person about what the person made me feel emotionally? Explain how I didn't appreciate suddenly being treated like a shadow? Or are all those actions merely signs that I'm being sensitive?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Diliman blues
Diliman issue 9 is being delayed due to the website delays. For some reason, even if I deleted certain pages from the server, the website keeps showing it. Ayyyyeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I don't know what to do anymore.

I'm sleepy
I need to sign tonight.
Hope Dean, carl , Elbert and Vinnie can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails