Thursday, June 26, 2003

Utada HIkaru rocks! My gosh, why didn't I find her music before. sheesh...

Just watched DOUBLE VISION. Pretty good movie. Of course, with its typical profound Asian ending, I could see a lot of western movie buffs rolling in their seats. Well, I liked it. I liked it a LOT. Great visuals, wonderful story and very good characters.

Wish I'd get another chance at making a film someday.
Well, wishes do come true... they just take time to come.

Other than that, the day has been fun.
Been working out the systems for the RPG: Musical I got planned. Can't wait to run it.
Still looking for ways to record the sessions and upload them to show the world, HEY WE DID IT, HAVE YOU?

Here's to Creative Exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails