Thursday, November 19, 2009

[omg] FULL MOON for New Moon

So far so good...

There is a quiet existing over Facebook.com right now. I guess I should have realized what I was getting into. Last night, in the spirit of fun, I posted a simply status update in the social networking site:


How was I to know or anticipate the flurry of support and... uh... advertising that was to follow? I guess in some ways I should be thankful. It just shows you how much good natured friends I have. Maybe I should be flattered? The last time there was this much talk about my butt, it was over ten years ago back in De La Salle University college.

What began as a joke, suddenly had support.

Read the complete post at
http://garapata.blogspot.com/2009/11/so-far-so-good.html

1 comment:

  1. and I'll see to it that I see the FULL MOON soon. MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails